Patient Participation Group
Click here to participate in our surgery surveys...
The Clift Surgery at Minchens Lane in Bramley has operated an active Patient Participation Group (PPG) since 2009. The Clift PPG is a member of the National Association of Patient Participation. (NAPP)
An extract from the PPG Terms of Reference describes its purpose as:-
- To operate formal liaison liaison and communication between the Patients and the Practice which acts as a channel for New ideas on how the operation of the Practice can be improved for the benefit of Patients.
- Problems and difficulties with any aspects of the present (or planned) Practice operating arrangements or the Practice facilities
- Any non-clinical aspect of Patient/Practice relations.
- The Group will not deal with any specific personal or clinical matter between a Patient and a particular Doctor/Nurse/staff, for which other channels exist through the Practice Manager.
The PPG comprises up to ten patients and applicants for membership will be considered in turn as vacancies arise, subject to trying to maintain a balanced membership, reflective of the overall Clift Surgery Patient profile as far as is practicable. Currently there two vacancies and we are looking for patients from the following categories to maintain a representative patient profile – including under 40’s, those working or seeking work, single parents. Visit or email Reception for further details.
Click here for a copy of the PPG Terms of Reference
The group will be able to consider any representations made to it on any matter within its competence by individual patients or groups of patients and will make recommendations to the practice for action to be taken where possible. Patients are encouraged to bring to the notice of the group anything that they would like the group to consider. They can do this, anonymously if they wish, by:
- Emailing their point(s) to reception
- Phoning surgery reception
- Contacting a group member directly (see below)
- Writing to: The Chairman, Patient Participation Group, Clift Surgery, Minchens Lane, Bramley, Tadley, Hants RG26 5BH
This is your opportunity to get involved with the GP Services provided for you. Please do not be backward in coming forward, your input is welcomed.
Communications using any of the channels listed below, or directly to Group Members, should state that the communication is for the Attention of the Patient Participation Group.
Surgery Reception 01256 881228
Chair, Patient Participation Group
Patient Participation Group (PPG) members
Our aim is to improve the patient experience at Clift Surgery
You may contact any of the members below on any practice operational matter you wish to raise. However if the matter refers to a medical condition or a clinical matter between you and a Doctor/Nurse, this should be addressed to the Practice Manager.
Should you wish to contact the PPG or any of its members but don’t have email, please leave your contact details and an indication of the matter you wish to raise, at the surgery reception and we will contact you.