New Patient Registration
Want to join our surgery?
Live in the catchment area? (check with reception if you are unsure). We can provide forms for you to complete at reception or you may print them using the links below. However, you will not become a patient until all forms and ID have been received.
- Fill in Form GMS1 which may be printed or sent electronically
- Complete our Adult Summary, print this and bring to the surgery
- Pop down to reception with your completed, signed forms with photographic ID and proof of address
You can download these forms on-line by clicking on the following links. These documents are in PDF format. You may need to download and install a free application called "Adobe Reader" to open these files.
- Download the Temporary Resident Registration form - GMS3
- Download the New-born Baby Registration form - FP58
- Download the Adult Summary
- Download the GMS1 form
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM
We are happy to accept patients who newly move into our catchment area. The practice serves an area bounded by Tadley, Stratfield Saye and Ramsdell.
Click here for a map of the Practice Area
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services